Illinois Certified Special Education Teacher - Full School Year - Distance Learning at Home Job
Illinois Certified Special Education Teaching Assignment - Full School Year - Distance Learning
VocoVision is seeking a Special Education Teacher to practice teletherapy with one of our Illinois schools. Teletherapy is the latest way to affect students’ lives from the comfort of your own home. The teacher will be expected to provide students with appropriate learning activities to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social skills growth.
Job Details and Description:
- Must have PEL
- Must have an Endorsement within K-21
- Illinois Certifications
- Full Time Position
- Must have IL LBS1 Certification
- Live-streaming of classes is from 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m
- Immediate Start if Hired
- Work cooperatively with general educators to modify curricula as needed for special education according to guidelines in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Keep current with technology and be willing to apply the state of the art educational practices
- Oversee the responsibilities of the para professional and teachers aide in implementing student programs, to include training in regards to data collection and implementation of specific instructional strategies
Send your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision for expedited communication!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled