Illinois High Need for Remote Individuals- School Psychologists
School Psychologist Fully Remote- for Illinois school district in Need
Are you a School Psychologist with a thirst for adventure? Eager to make a positive impact on students' lives all while working from home? Well, strap on your virtual boots, because we're on the hunt for a Remote School Psychologist who is ready to start a new assignment with a school district in need! You will collaborate with other professionals in helping to support students across Illinois, all while working remotely from your own house!
About Us: We're not your run-of-the-mill educational organization; we're an online community of professional education trailblazers! Our mission is to provide top-tier support and resources to students, and our virtual school psychology program is like a magic bridge, connecting students, educators, and families from every corner of Michigan to ensure every child gets the best education and emotional support.
Position Overview: As our Remote School Psychologist, you'll embark on a virtual journey to be the guiding light for students' mental health and academic success. You'll work your magic from your own remote hideout (aka home), collaborating with educators, parents, and students to create a world of nurturing and inclusive learning. Your superpowers in school psychology will be vital in assessing students' needs, providing guidance, and helping them grow academically and emotionally.
- Cast virtual assessments to uncover students' academic and emotional needs.
- Team up with educators, parents, and administrators to craft Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and magical intervention strategies.
- Provide virtual counseling and support services to students, conquering a wide range of emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Keep an eye on students' progress and adapt your wizardry as needed.
- Lead magical virtual IEP meetings, bringing your insights to craft effective intervention strategies.
- Share your wisdom and resources with parents and caregivers to support their child's epic journey.
- Stay on top of the latest research and best practices in school psychology.
- A Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- Illinois School Psychologist licensure.
- Strong virtual communication and collaboration skills.
- Empathy, patience, and a genuine passion for helping students succeed.
- The ability to create a virtual learning environment that feels like home.
How to Apply: If you're ready to join our league of Remote School Psychologist and embark on a magical educational journey, send us your resume detailing your qualifications and why you're excited about remote school psychology in the beautiful state of Illinois.
Priscilla Espinosa VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled