Illinois Licensed SLP Need for School District
Work remotely 100% of the time as a SLP! You would be working with a middle school caseload on a full-time basis. Candidates will be expected to perform evaluations, create/maintain IEPs, support students in achieving goals, and keep family and staff up-to-state on student progress and needs.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current South Carolina State License
- 2 years of experience working in school system
- Laptop or desktop
- Microphone and webcam (built-in or detached)
- Reliable internet service
To be considered for the position, please email your resume to Amanda.Sanders@vocovision.com. For further inquiry, give me a call at 770-776-2136.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled