Illinois | Remote School Psychologist Job | 22/23 School Year
Remote School Psychologist Opening in Illinois
VocoVision provides School Psychologists the opportunity to consult, assess, monitor progress, and intervene with children right from home. This position services an elementary school caseload. VocoVision provides complimentary technical and clinical training prior to first day.
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)l
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Prepare and implement lessons based on IEPs
- Coordinate parent/teacher conferences to assess student’s performance
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility
- Equal pay for direct and indirect services
- Clinical and technical training and support provided by VocoVision
- No prior virtual experience required
- Experienced Psychologist, preferably with a minimum of 2 years of schools experience.
- Illinois license is required
- The school Psychologist we are looking for should be able to work independently, flexibly and has strong communication abilities in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Technical savviness is a must!
If you're interested in this remote Illinois School Psychologist job please apply here and you may give me a call at 813-219-1083. You may also send an updated resume to me at [email protected]
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled