Illinois Remote Special Education Teacher - Hiring Now
Work from Home Special Education Teacher
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
VocoVision is seeking a Special Education Teacher to practice teletherapy with a wonderful school in Illinois. Teletherapy is the latest way to affect students’ lives from the comfort of your own home. The teacher will be expected to provide students with appropriate learning activities to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social skills growth.
- Contract (1099)
- Remainder of school year- Part or full time
- 100% remote
- Illinois Educator Certification in Special Education—Active (PEL)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education and Master’s in Special Education
- Work cooperatively with general educators to modify curricula as needed for special education according to guidelines in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Keep current with technology and be willing to apply the state-of-the-art educational practices
- Oversee the responsibilities of the paraprofessional and teacher’s aide in implementing student programs, to include training regarding data collection and implementation of specific instructional strategies
- Evaluating the progress of students and discussing results with students, parents, and school officials
- Attending staff meetings, inspections, conferences, and programs as needed
- Preparing students for the transition to the next grade level
- Collaborating with other staff members to create holistic intervention programs and plans
Are you interested? Please submit a copy of your resume to [email protected] or click APPLY NOW below to submit application directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled