Illinois Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired
Work from home and continue to make a difference! A school in Illinois is in need of a virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired!
What Candidates Bring to the Table:
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Illinois State Teaching Certification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Full-time (35 hours/week)
- Caseload is 25 students, K-12
- Start date: March 15th
Work from Home Details:
- Must have dependable internet, desktop, laptop, and microphone
- Basic computer skills required
- Software and training provided
Submit a copy of your resume via email. For further information, give me a call at your convenience!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled