Illinois School Psychologist Job - Remote
Take your treatment skills virtual today with Vocovision!
We are actively looking for a School Psychologist to work in a Illinois School District experienced with a K-12 student population. The ideal psychologist must be able to provide timely documentation for IEPs, evaluation reports, and progress reports, communicate effectively with students, parents and other school administrators to facilitate student progress, and be passionate about their work.
- Full-time (37.5 hours)
- Fully Remote
- 1099 Contract Position
- K-12 Students
- Illinois State School Psychologist Certification
- Master s Degree in School or Educational Psychology, or related field
- Two years of prior school base experience working as a School Psychologist
- Understanding of 1099 and ability to obtain liability insurance
- Effective communication skills
- Reliable and high speech internet
- Conduct psychological and academic assessments.
- Promote student communication and social skills.
- Develop and Implement IEPs for each student.
- Evaluate and report student progress throughout the course of treatment.
- Communicate with families and school staff to promote an understanding of the students learning and mental health needs.
- Successfully operate a virtual telehealth platform.
- Weekly compensation
- Pay for both direct and indirect services
- Remote, work from home flexibility
If you are interested in starting a new opportunity apply now online or call/text Rumor Morton at 678-497-4825. You can also email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled