Illinois Speech Language Pathologists needed virtually full and part time
Fully Remote Positions for Speech Language Pathologists- Illinois School District
VocoVision is now accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist who wants to perform on a virtual platform for the ongoing spring semester of the 2023-2024 school year, providing these online services to children in a school district near Carbondale. Our ideal speech therapist will perform thorough assessments, collaborate with school staff and parents on intervention planning, implementation, and evaluation. This position is solely through a virtual environment granting our candidates and students more flexibility.
- Conducting evaluations and assessments to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Developing individualized treatment plans and goals for clients with speech and language difficulties.
- Providing therapy and intervention services to improve speech, language, and communication skills.
- Collaborating with educators, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs in educational and social settings.
- Monitoring and documenting students' progress through regular assessments and evaluations.
- Offering guidance and training to parents and caregivers on strategies to facilitate speech and language development.
- Providing support for students with swallowing and feeding difficulties.
- Staying updated on research, best practices, and advancements in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Adhering to ethical guidelines and professional standards in all aspects of practice.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Meet all state license requirements
- Familiarity with using a Zoom or similar online platform (preferred)
- Owns proper equipment to thrive in virtual environment
Interested in this position? Send Resumes to:
Trusted VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled