Illinois Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job
Looking to join the educational telehealth service industry? With Sunbelt s teletherapy option, VocoVision, we have been providing remote services to students who are at school for over 10 years.
VocoVision works with school districts across the country and is always on the lookout for qualified speech therapists to join our platform. We are actively looking for an SLP who can provide services to a Illinois School District. Details are below.
- Master s Level Degree
- ASHA CCC s
- Active Illinois Speech License
- PEL- Educator Cert
- 2 years of in school experience preferred
- Zoom knowledge is necessary
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours/Pay
- Support during assignment from our clinical and technical team
- Access to online VocoVision Toolkit
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Caleigh Coty directly at (813)-915-6009 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled