Immediate Need: Virtual School Psychologist (Boston, Massachusetts)
ASAP Need: Boston, Massachusetts School Psychologist 2021
MUST BE BILINGUAL
An awesome Massachusetts school district is looking for a School Psychologist to provide teletherapy services for students from K-12. The director is looking to hire a highly qualified and highly motivated school psychologist for the upcoming school year.
Job Details & Requirements:
- M.S. in School/Educational Psychology
- Active or eligible for Massachusetts School Psychology license
- 2+ years school-based experience
- 100% Distance Learning – Clinical & Technical Training Provided
- Contract – Part time
- Pay Structure- Weekly Pay; direct and indirect service compensation
- Location-Two school districts
Job Duties: Assessments, evaluations and IEPs
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. For immediate consideration, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Taylor Grant.
Lead Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled