Immediate Opening: Remote School Speech Language Pathologist
Vocovision is actively looking to schedule interviews for a remote, Speech Language Pathologist to provide services in a Kansas School District for this school year. The SLP should have experience working with K-12 students.
Responsibilities of this position include evaluations and assessments, writing and implementing IEPs, effectively communicating with school administration and families, and assisting in development of speech and language skills.
Requirements and Qualifications
- ASHA CCC s
- Kansas State SLP Certification
- Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- At least 2 years of school-based experience (some exceptions apply)
- Comfortable with 1099 contract and obtaining liability insurance.
- Work from home flexibility
- Weekly compensation for both direct and indirect services
If you are an experienced SLP looking for a new opportunity apply online now or email your resume to Rumor Morton at [email protected]. Call/text 678-497-4825 for further information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled