Immediately Hiring School Psychologist | Remote Work in Alaska
Are you a driven and compassionate School Psychologist with a desire to make a positive impact on the lives of students in the Last Frontier? Do you thrive on supporting students' academic, social, and emotional well-being? If so, we want to hear from you!
This applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to the interview and be comfortable using virtual communication tools.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology from an accredited institution.
- Licensed or certified as a School Psychologist in the state of Alaska.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a school psychologist or in a related field.
- Proficiency in utilizing virtual communication tools and technology for remote work.
- Strong understanding of psychological assessment methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in a remote work environment.
Why Choose VocoVsion:
- Professional development opportunities in the field of school psychology.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Flexible work hours and remote work arrangement.
If you are a School Psychologist eager to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students, we encourage you to apply!
Interested candidates are invited to apply here and submit your resume to Arlyne Perez at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled