Indiana K-12 Speech Language Pathologist- Remote Job
A school district in Indiana is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist to serve their student population.
As a tele-therapist, you gain the freedom to work from home and never go into the office again. With the help of our nationwide network, schools and school districts can get in touch with highly skilled teachers and therapists in any location in the nation. Students, families, schools, and communities have access to educational staff members who possess the specialized clinical and linguistic abilities they require. Additionally, those educators have more chances to use their skills wherever they are required.
- ASHA CCC’s
- 2 years of recent in school experience as an SLP
- Active Indiana Speech Pathology License
- Teaching Certification
- Out of state applicants can apply as well but will need an active license in the state they live in.
What you can bring:
- Ability to create IEPs and collaborate virtually with teachers, special educators, interpreters, aides, and parents to ensure that the student is on track to reach their full potential.
- Ability to assess and use a wide range of techniques that will allow students to shine.
- Ability to utilize the use of digital workbooks, software programs, and online activities.
- Ability to diagnose, assess, and create a comprehensive treatment plan to correct these speech conditions your students may have.
Take advantage of this opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home! Eliminate the daily commute, minimize exposure to illness, and gain the flexibility you need and deserve. Feel free to reach out to me via email or phone to receive further consideration regarding this position!
Does this interest you? Please submit a copy of your resume to [email protected] or call directly at 678-367-4912.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled