Indiana Remote CCC-SLP Job | School Virtual Jobs
Indiana School Speech Job - Work From Home Jobs
Working from home in schools can open doors you’ve never considered —you can balance work and life with ease; you’ll be able to expand your options for new openings; you’ll be able to utilize the VocoVision platform that gives you exclusive access to our extensive collection of assessments, interactive games, and other clinically curated activities. You’re able to help students across the country while being supported by the best teletherapy solution for schools nationwide. We have remote Speech Language Pathologist Job openings based in IN for full-time, part-time, and summer hours.
- K-12th grade population
- Multiple openings, please inquire
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Report Writing
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
- IN State licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology or Speech from ASHA
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts - more freedom than W2 virtual jobs
To jump on the opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled