Indiana Remote School Psych
Have you been searching for a virtual School Psychologist position? VocoVision has an opening starting as soon as time permits. We are working with a school in the Indiana area anxious to get someone started in this role immediately and work until May 30th, 2023. The right candidate will be licensed as a School Psychologist in the state of Indiana, have a Master's Degree of higher in School Psychology, and a minimum of 2 years of school-based experience. Please send your up-to-date resume to [email protected] and call 813-543-9884 to be considered for this position.
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
- Full time
- ASAP start - May 30th, 2023
- PreK- 12
- Writing reports
- Standard responsibilities
- Master's Degree
- NASP Certification
- Indiana Teaching Certificate
- 2 years of School Psychology experience
If you’re interested in this virtual School Psychologist position, please send a copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] Please call or text (813) 543-9884 if you have any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled