Indiana Speech Language Pathologist 1099 Opportunity
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - Indiana
An Indiana school district is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a work from home position for the upcoming school year. The ideal therapist would have at least 2 years of experience in a school setting, basic computer skills, and a passion to provide therapy to students in remote areas.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- IN State License
- IN teaching certificate (may be required)
- Implementing IEPs
- Case management (may be required)
- Providing direct and indirect therapy
- 1099 Contract (Independent Contractor)
- Full-Time (part-time applicants will be considered)
If this opportunity is the right fit for you, please send your resume to Jessica Pulliam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled