Indiana Speech Language Pathologist- Fully Remote
Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist –Indiana
VocoVision helps Speech-Language Pathologists find a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students in public and charter schools across the country. Move your talents from the classroom to the comfort of your own home by utilizing our user friendly and HIPPA compliant online platform.
VocoVision provides everything you need to make the transition as seamless as possible.
- Software for our online platform – HIPPA compliant and user friendly
- User sharing platform – equipped with a growing library of materials
- Comprehensive technical and clinical training
- Access to highly qualified clinicians with years of experience as an SLP and teletherapist
- 24/7 technical support
- Indiana school district
- Mild-moderate caseload
- Provide direct and indirect services
- Same hourly rate for both services
- Communicate with teachers, faculty, and parents
- Contribute to the IEP process – testing, evaluations, direct therapy, IEP meetings
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed SLP in IN
- At least 2 years of school-based-experience
Job Type: Contract
If you are interested in beginning a career in teletherapy, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Dean McKenzie at [email protected] or call/text directly at 678-920-5938.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled