Indiana Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Position
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced SLP to join our team as a virtual contractor. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing virtual speech and language therapy services to K-12 students.
- Conduct speech and language assessments and evaluations to diagnose disorders and develop individualized treatment plans
- Provide teletherapy speech and language services to K-12 students through teletherapy technology
- Document student progress and collaborate with parents and school personnel
- Work with other members of the student s educational team to ensure effective treatment and progress toward goals
- Stay current on best practices in speech and language pathology
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Valid Indiana state license in speech-language pathology
- ASHA CCC-SLP
- Experience providing virtual speech and language therapy services
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Comfortable using teletherapy technology and computer software
This is a 1099 contract position with flexible hours.
If you are a highly skilled and driven SLP looking to work remotely with K-12 students in Indiana, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call (813) 358-5769
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled