Intervention Special Ed. Teacher - Online Teaching Assignment - Connecticut
Intervention Special Education Teacher - Online Teaching Assignment
VocoVision is a lead innovator in distance remote speech teletherapy, psychology, and early intervention in school settings. We offer Therapists and Interventionists the opportunity to maximize their impact and assistance to youth from the comfort of their own home.
We provide educational training on the concept of teletherapy as well as technical training on our platform.
The select individuals will be responsible for but not limited to: providing therapy, treatments, evaluations, testing, and assessments. Again, this is done remotely from the comfort of your own home or office.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- State Certified and Licensed
- Individuals with multiple licenses or willing to get additional licenses are highly encouraged to apply
- K-12th caseload
- Develop IEPs individually and in a team setting for students
- At least 2 years experience in schools post graduation
- Same responsibilities as in a school setting
- Full Time (33.5-38.5 hours per week)
- Remainder of School Year and Possibly Summer
- Contract 1099
- Monday through Thursday work week
If you feel you are an innovative position to work from home is right for you, APPLY NOW.
ADDITIONALLY, email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com to be considered for addtional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled