Interviewing Now Full - Time - K-12 Worcester, Massachusetts -Teacher of Visually Impaired
Interviewing Now– Full - Time - K-12 – Worcester, Massachusetts -Teacher of Visually Impaired
The Blind/Visually Impaired Teacher is responsible for brailing materials needed by students in the Worcester area of Massachusetts, including preparation of tactile materials such as graphs/maps. The selected TVI must be able to use a variety of braille codes and proof their own work
Interviews are being offered this week.
- Provide direct and indirect services to students who are blind or visually impaired.
- Teach braille reading and writing, activities of daily living, adaptive devices, and technology related to braille and low vision.
- Evaluate students and develop and implement IEP programs.
- Must have a valid license in Massachusetts
- Degree in Special education
- Must have a valid Certification in teaching in MA
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled