Interviewing Now - Teacher of Visually Impaired Part-Time - K-12- Sandpoint, Idaho
Interviewing Now - Teacher of Visually Impaired – Part-Time - K-12- Sandpoint, Idaho
A wonderful school district near Idaho actively seeking a part-time TVI for an Idaho school district. The candidate selected will be responsible for conducting evaluations for students in K-12. The school district is supportive and active in the needs of the community.
Interviews are being offered this week.
- Pre-k to 12th-grade students
- High-Speed Internet for software
- Part-Time position (20 hrs per week)
- Flexible Schedule
- Must have a valid TVI license in Idaho
- Degree in Special education
- Must have a valid Certification in teaching
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources