INTERVIEWING NOW: Virtual CA Speech Language Pathologist
Speech Language Pathologist (FULLY REMOTE)
When you join VocoVision you join a family of outstanding Speech Language Pathologist that are truly making a difference in their communities. We are currently searching for licensed California SLP's to come on board with us! If you are serious about a FULLY REMOTE position with a great school district then we need to connect.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Provide speech-language services for K-12.
- Work with students with a full range of communication disorders, to include those involving language, articulation.
- Conduct assessments.
- Collaborate with other school professionals.
- Advocate for programs and services for students.
- Other typical SLP duties.
- Ability to start ASAP!
BENEFITS OF BEING ON THE VOCOVISION TEAM:
- Weekly Paycheck
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work-life balance
- Fully remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions (NEVER go into the school).
- Compensation for direct and indirect services.
- Guaranteed hours & guaranteed caseloads.
- And more…
REQUIREMENTS FOR REMOTE SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGISTS:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent
- CA SLP certification
- ASHA CCCs
- Previous school-based experience is a plus!
Interested? Let's chat TODAY! Feel free to reach out to me at my direct information below. I look forward to speaking working with YOU!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled