Iowa | 100% Remote Special Education Teacher
We are seeking a compassionate and experienced Distance Learning Special Education Teacher for a school district in Iowa. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional educational support to students with exceptionalities in a remote learning environment. Your expertise and dedication will have a meaningful impact on the academic and personal growth of our students.
This is a 1099 contract position and candidates must be able to complete a tech screening prior to interview.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education or related field.
- Valid teaching certification in Special Education in the state of Iowa.
- Proven experience working with students with exceptionalities, preferably in a remote or distance learning setting.
- Strong understanding of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and special education laws and regulations.
- Familiarity with virtual learning platforms and digital educational tools.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively engage with students, parents, and colleagues in a virtual environment.
- Empathetic and patient approach to address the individual needs of students.
- Reliable high-speed internet connection and a dedicated, quiet workspace.
- Experience with differentiating instruction and implementing evidence-based interventions.
- Familiarity with Iowa's educational standards and curriculum frameworks.
- Previous experience teaching in a distance learning or online setting.
- Additional certifications in related areas (e.g., Applied Behavior Analysis, Assistive Technology, etc.).
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated Special Education Teacher looking to make a difference in the lives of students and contribute to an innovative educational organization, we encourage you to apply. Please apply and submit your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled