Iowa Remote School Psychologist -- Needed Now
We are seeking to hire a Remote School Psychologist to assist with finishing off the school year. Do you want to build a rewarding career by improving the lives of students through an exceptional teletherapy platform while working from home? If so, this may be the position for you!
What we are looking for:
- Must be able to work during school hours
- General duties include:
- Encourage student engagement
- Perform psychological assessments
- Create personalized intervention plans
- Monitor progress
- Foster peer relationships
- Promote communication skills
- Improve coping skills
- Evaluate learning needs
- Implement school policies
VocoVision’s School Psychologists can allow children to gain back the confidence they need to succeed in and out of the classroom. Setting them up for success both in the school setting and beyond is meaningful work that builds a rewarding career!
- 1099 Independent Contract
- Guaranteed Hours weekly
- 100% full remote, all you need is a working device (laptop or PC)
- Equal Pay for indirect and direct services
- Master's degree in Psychology or similar field
- Must hold The Iowa State School Psychology Credentialing license
- Previous in school experience or teletherapy experience is a plus
If this position interests you please email your resume to me Kelly Perez at [email protected] or call me directly for more information at 678-367-4912! If I am away I will get back with you within 24-48 hours of your call/voicemail.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled