Iowa School Psychologist Teletherapy
Iowa School Psychologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Iowa is looking for a School Psychologist. This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year and qualified candidates must have at least a master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology.
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree in School Psychology
- Iowa School Psychologist License/Certification
- Experienced in developing IEPs for each student
If you are interested in this position or teletherapy in general, please send your resume and 2-3 references to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled