Iowa SLP | Virtual School Jobs
IA Virtual Speech Jobs | Fully Remote School SLP
Calling all Iowa licensed remote SLPs, we have virtual school openings right now, for the summer, and this upcoming school year for a fully remote position based in Iowa City. This administration of the school is incredibly supportive and eager to step into e-learning and teletherapy as soon as possible. As a teletherapist, whether your students are sitting in a school or at home, your planning and service delivery remain the same. In addition, you are also able to be more consistent with your family in the case that their work and learning circumstances change.
- PK-12th grade caseload
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Full and part-time positions open
- Multiple school sites
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
- State DOE licensure
- License must be active
- 2 years of recent experience
- If you are new to school speech therapy, we are able to offer a clinical exception interview to assess the level of support you might need on a teletherapy assignment.
- Master's degree
- ASHA CCC
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled