Iowa Speech Language Pathologist 21-22 School Year
VocoVision offers Speech Language Pathologists the flexibility to work remote with students! As a certified independent contractor, caseloads vary k-12 via teletherapy and videoconferencing. We provide the tools; you provide the skills!
- Full-Time (21-22 school year)
- Caseload size: 40-50 kiddos, with SLPA onsite (60-70)
- K-12, mild-moderate/severe - variety of student levels
- Mid August start date, 192-194 school days
- Master’s Degree – SLP
- Must be licensed in Iowa
- Minimum 2 years of school-based experience
- Conduct evaluations and provide direct services
- Communicate with school staff and parents per regulations
- Provide case management services, including scheduling, writing/managing caseloads, preparing for/conducting IEP meetings
To be considered for this position, send a copy of your resume to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@VocoVision.com or call 678-497-4792.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled