Iowa | Speech Language Pathologist Job | SLP-CCC | 22-23 School Year
Work-from-Home Speech Language Pathologist Job with School District in Iowa
I’m working with a school district in Iowa that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a K-12 caseload for next school year.
With the innovation of a complete online platform, therapists have the opportunity to make a difference in student’s lives from the comfort of their own home. VocoVision provides clinical and technical training to all clinicians before starting an assignment. The ideal candidate for this job will have their Speech Language Pathologist license in Iowa, be familiar with using Zoom to provide teletherapy services and is comfortable working with students of all ages and varying speech needs.
- Iowa Speech Language Pathologist license
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Collaborate with teachers that are on site
If you are interested in this remote job and are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Iowa, please call me at 813-219-1083 to further discuss details.
We are also recruiting Social Workers for this school.
VocoVision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled