Join Our Team as a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in Hawaii
ProCare Therapy is currently hiring a talented and passionate virtual speech language pathologist to work with K-12 students in Hawaii. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students who need your help to overcome communication challenges and reach their full potential.
- Conduct virtual assessments to identify speech and language disorders
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans
- Provide virtual speech and language therapy to students in a timely and effective manner
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure students are receiving the support they need
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least two years of school experience
- Comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency with technology
If you're a dynamic and motivated SLP looking to make a difference in students' lives and take your career to the next level, this is the opportunity for you! Contact us today to learn more about this exciting position.
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.