K-12 Remote Psychologist - Michigan
A school district in Michigan is in search for a Psychologist to work a k-12 caseload remotely. The candidate must be creative and innovative to improve students' challenges. Join VocoVision's team today!
- Doctoral/Master's degree
- Licensed and Certified School Psychologist in Delaware
- NASP Certified preferred
- At least 2 years of k-12 schools experience
- Must pass a tech screening test
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Incur fewer transportation expenses
- Flexible hours to best fit your lifestyle
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
If you are interested in advancing your career as a School Psychologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled