K-12 School Psychologist
Have you been thinking about transitioning to working from home? This is an opportunity to work virtually using teletherapy services for students! A school district in Tennessee is seeking to hire a School Psychologist to work remote with students K-12, all mild-moderate cases.
Job Details & Requirements
- 15-20 hours/week
- 30 kiddos up for Eval
- 21-22 school year
- Will need to visit onsite for testing at least once a month or once every other month
- Master’s Degree in School/Educational Psychology
- TN state license
- 2 years school-based experience preferred, but not required
- 100% remote with Clinical & Technical onboarding
- Contract – 1099 (weekly pay)
To learn more about this opportunity, apply by uploading your resume and contact information or directly to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@VocoVision.com or call directly at 678-497-4792.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled