K-12 Speech Language Pathologist
We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated speech-language pathologist to join our team at VocoVision as a remote school-based therapist. As a remote SLP, you will have the opportunity to work from home while providing essential services to students in need.
- Fully remote opportunity
- FT preferred
- K-12th caseload
- General SLP duties include: Evaluations, IEPs, re-evaluations
- Interviewing this week!
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- You can work 100% from the comfort of your home!
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Weekly compensation
- Guaranteed hours
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- We offer real-time support throughout your assignment - virtual training resources, and a Clinical Support Team who have been trained to assist with our VocoVision education platform
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, speech assessments & testing kits, plus proprietary therapy, intervention, and therapy materials.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students through our virtual platform
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on student needs and goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student success.
- Participate in team meetings and provide progress updates as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and therapy sessions.
Requirements for Tele-Therapy Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent
- State SLP License
- ASHA CCCs
- Previous experience is a plus!
When you partner with VocoVision, you get so much more than just an innovative therapy platform. You get the backing of our clinical and technical teams, and you get to be part of our mission to break down location barriers to create connections between school professionals and the students who need them. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Senior Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled