k-12 Speech Therapist - CA **Immediate Hire**
We are encouraging California State Licensed SLP's to apply for an opportunity to provide their services through teletherapy. Join the team today!
- Contribute as a team member by verifying identifications, eligibilities, and placements of speech and language impaired students
- Provide programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of improvement
- Acknowledge individual student learning needs and develop strategies that must be addressed
- Master’s Degree
- ASHA/CCC certified
- CA state License
- >2+ years of previous school experience
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Avoid traffic and transportation costs
- Increased flexible hours
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled