K-12 Speech Therapist **HOT OPENING**
VocoVision is encouraging highly qualified SLPs to apply for a remote position with a MS school district. We are seeking for a compassionate individual that has a genuine aspiration to help their patients. Let us help you make your life better, so you can make other lives better!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
- Acknowledge individual student learning needs and develop strategies that must be addressed
- Master’s Degree
- CCC/ASHA certified
- MS state License
- 2+ years of school-based experience
- Must pass a tech screen test
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled