K-12 Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing | NC
A school district in North Carolina is seeking a DHH Teacher to work remotely with students k-12. Take advantage of the freedom that working remote has to offer and forget commuting! Clinical and Technical support/guidance is provided to ensure success!
- Full-Time, 30-37.5 hours/week
- 21-22 School Year
- Caseload: K-12; 21 kiddos
- Work from Home, 100% remote
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- NC State License/Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- 2 years school-based experience preferred, but not required
To be considered for this position, send a copy of your resume to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@Vocovision.com or call 678-497-4792.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled