K-12 Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing **Remote Work**
There is an opening for a remote k-12 DHHT position for a California school. The candidate must meet the minimum qualifications to be considered for an interview. If interested, please read the following description for more information. Join our team today!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Less commuting expenses
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Special Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- CA Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- At least 2+ years of prior school's experience
- Must pass a tech screen test
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled