K-12 Tele Speech Position - South Carolina SLP
School District in South Carolina is Looking for a Contractor for Telehealth Speech Services
Company Overview: VocoVision is currently on the hunt for qualified speech therapists to assist in school-based settings providing teletherapy. VocoVision is partnered with school districts across the nation to provide special education telehealth services to students in schools who are in dire need of intervention. This position is fully facilitated by VocoVision's platform - giving both therapists and schools the tools needed for a teletherapy assignment. This includes therapy tools, evaluations, scheduling tools, clinical and technical support. Be the therapist that makes a difference in these student's lives! See more information below.
Job Description: In a Telehealth Speech-Language Pathologist position based in South Carolina, your role involves working with students in a school-based context. Your responsibilities include conducting comprehensive evaluations, assessments, and delivering therapy services, all done remotely. Utilizing our advanced telehealth platform, you will engage in both one-on-one and group therapy sessions, addressing a diverse range of speech and language disorders. This role offers the flexibility to work from your preferred location, all while making an impact on the academic and social development of students in South Carolina.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Valid South Carolina SLP-CCC license
- Previous virtual experience is preferred, though not required
- Must have or be able to obtain Professional Liability Insurance
- Must be able to pass a basic technical screening and have access to a reliable computer and Wi-Fi connection. Please note that Chromebooks and iPads are not acceptable computers for the VocoVision technical screening, platform, or for a VocoVision assignment.
- This is a 1099 contract position, offering flexible scheduling options.
- Compensation will be determined based on years of experience, district budget, and your compensation expectations.
- Contractors must provide their own equipment (computer, high-speed internet, webcam, microphone) for remote sessions.
To Apply: If you are interested in this Telehealth Speech-Language Pathologist Job based in South Carolina, please forward your resume to [email protected] or call me at 813-749-5237!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled