K-12 Telespeech Services - CA
VocoVision is hiring a Full-time/Part-time SLP for a school district in California. This position is solely remote with the ability to provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments to children in grade levels kindergarten through 12th. Due to the pandemic, teletherapy has become an uprising trend in engaging with students through online teachings. Now is time to take advantage of this great opportunity!
- Master’s Degree in Communications Disorders
- Pass a Computer screen test
- 2-3 years of previous school’s experience
- California State license
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from anywhere with a strong Wi-Fi connection
- Commute to work is eliminated
- Limited exposure to illnesses
- Higher student success rates through VocoVision platforms
Contact Spencer Walker for more information with a copy of your resume and 2-3 references.
Spencer W. Walker | Account Executive
"We make life better for those who make lives better."
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled