K-5th Grade Speech and Language Teletherapist Job - VA
Full-time Virtual Virginia Speech Language Pathologist Job
Teletherapy/eLearning is a newer way to deliver services to students but is rapidly gaining popularity across the country. Why? Because it works. The proof is in the pudding, evidence emerging from studies continues to demonstrate the effectiveness of teletherapy and remote education. Below, you can learn more about the full-time job opening for a fully remote Speech Therapist based in rural Virginia.
We expect applicants to have finished their graduate degree and clinical fellowship, have their certificate of clinical competency up to date. and have an active license in the state of VA as well as a teaching certification. The ideal candidate for this role is a self starter with a passion for increasing access in education via teletherapy, and is comfortable delivering assessments and evaluations remotely.
- PreK-5th grade population
- Itinerant opening
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
VocoVision School Speech Therapists will:
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to kiddos with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Maintain a collaborative team approach working with occupational therapy, physical therapy, nursing, dietary, and teachers
- Create therapy materials and developed therapy groups for varying skill levels
- Execute evaluations and assist with behavior plans and crisis intervention
- Have experience with cognition, dysphagia, and articulation
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
- Enjoy the benefits of 100% Work-from-home positions
- Receive compensation for direct and indirect services
- Be guaranteed their assigned hours
- Have extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- Enjoy the flexibility of Independent contracts
- Have established ASHA CCCs
- Be licensed in the state they practice in as well as the state they live in
- Have 2 years of recent experience in a school setting
If you are seeking our on-site options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have in person and assistant opportunities available as well and I would love to go over next steps for getting you started with one of our amazing schools.
If interested, please apply, and contact me below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled