K-8 Full Time School Psychologist
A school district around Putnam is actively looking for a contract School Psychologist to provide services for Elementary and Middle School students. The director is looking for hire to start as soon as possible, apply today for immediate consideration.
- Help students process their issues and plan goals
- Discuss effectively with parents and teachers
- Research and apply learning programs relevant to the child’s needs
- Evaluate and advise best practices for students
Job Details & Requirements:
- Master’s in School/Educational Psychology
- Licensed as School Psychologist in Connecticut
- Full Time: 35 hours per week
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package offered
- Full time benefits, 401(k) plans, stipends for travel, materials/license reimbursement, and more!
To learn more about this fantastic School Psych opportunity, apply by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn about other amazing School Psychology openings in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled