K-8th Grade Speech Teletherapist - WA
Primary and Secondary Remote CCC-SLP Job - Full-time
We believe in 2 things above all else: Equity and Access in education. Students across the country, regardless of their needs, deserve to have their service minutes met by all means necessary. VocoVision is providing a solution to districts nationwide, while still putting the teletherapists needs above all else, and providing support along the way.
We have a full-time opening for a WA licensed SLP with an ESA credential, for the 2022-23 school year, working with about 40 Elementary and Middle School students. If you're interested in jumping into the work from home lifestyle, please feel free to send a resume to [email protected] with any questions you might have.
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Direct therapy, articulation, phonetics
- Flexible hours
- Elementary and Middle School caseload
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- State SLP license
- State Educational Service credential
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Please e-mail me a copy of your resume and three supervisory references for faster interview turnaround.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled