**K-8th Grade** Virtual Speech Therapist - AZ
VocoVision is assisting in finding the exceptional SLP candidate for an Arizona school to perform a virtual position. The ideal candidate must be able to assist in the development and monitoring of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for assigned students and to meet individual student needs. Join our team today!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home office
- Increased flexibility of your schedule
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Contribute as a team member by verifying identifications, eligibilities, and placements of speech and language impaired students
- Prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
- Master’s Degree
- ASHA/CCC certified
- AZ state License
- At least 2+ years of school experience
- Must pass a tech screen test
If you are eager in expanding your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled