Kansas | Remote School Psychologist Job | 22/23 School Year
100% Remote Psychologist Needed for Kansas school
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Direct therapy
- Job requires Kansas Psychologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while the Psychologist works from home.
- 2 years of experience in a school position preferred but we may bypass this with a clinical interview
- Platform with proprietary materials to deliver services
- Clinical and technical support while in the position
- On-going support from your recruiter
If you are a Psychologist in Kansas and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
In order to interview you must pass a short tech screen to qualify. I will provide this.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled