License School Psychologist Full Time -Fort Wayne, Indiana Remote Position - K-12
License School Psychologist – Full – Time - Fort Wayne, Indiana – Remote Position - K-12
Vocovision is seeking a School Psychologist that would be responsible for providing psycho-education evaluations of students suspected of being disabled and provide interpretations of evaluations to appropriate persons through IEPC meetings. The selected School Psychologist will be responsible for an early intervention caseload.
- Score and interpret results of all test measurements utilized for an evaluation to parent, teachers, administrators, and others
- Interact with co-workers, administration, students, parents and the community in positive, supportive and cooperative ways
- Attend individual education planning and placement committee meetings when appropriate to participate in the determination of a handicapping condition
- Possess a master’s degree in school psychology
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Required license in Indiana
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled