Licensed Speech Clinician (CCC SLP) - Remote at Home Work - Arkanasas
Licensed Speech Clinician (CCC SLP) - Remote at Home Work
No Travel Nor Relocation Needed: If willing to get licensed in Oregon or California - Immediate Hire
Teletherapy is a great professional option for SLP’s that still allows for the delivery of best in class therapy to students.
We are seeking Speech Language Pathologists who are interested in part-time or full-time opportunities. We are seeing an increase in the need for SLP’s within school districts and we are focused on filling the need by placing therapists virtually.
The on-boarding and training process is a quick a simple. It that will allow you to be comfortable and ready on day one of your new role!
For more information do not hesitate to apply or contact us! Interviews are being schedule for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years’ experience delivering therapies in school setting
- MUST HAVE CCC’s
- Graduated from an accredited Speech Language Pathology degree program
- Licensed as an SLP in one of the aforementioned states or willing to become licensed
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Ability to build rapport with parents and school personnel
- Passion to help and motivate students
Apply Now or for more information email resume and any questions to: Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled