Louisiana School in Need of Virtual Speech Language Pathologist
VocoVision has an opportunity for a remote Speech Language Pathologist to work completely from home until the end of the school year. Caseload would is currently middle and high school students. Job expectations include performing assessments, monitoring progress and setting goals, creating IEPs, and collaborating with family and school staff.
- Reliable internet
- Desktop or laptop
- Webcam (built-in or detached)
- Microphone (built-in or detached)
- Basic computer skills
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current Louisiana License
- 2 years of experience working in school system
To be considered for the position, please email your resume to Amanda.Sanders@vocovision.com. For further inquiry, give me a call at 770-776-2136.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled