Mankato, Minnesota - Remote Position- Speech-Language Pathologist- Full Time K-12
Mankato, Minnesota - Remote Position- Speech-Language Pathologist- Full – Time – K-12
A caring school district in Minnesota area seeking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the semester with possible renewal of contract. The candidate that is selected will work with grade age students and supporting staff members.
Interviews are taking place now.
- Evaluating and diagnosing speech language, and communication disorder
- Treating speech, language, and communication disorders
- Provide training and educations to student’s family members
- Comfortable with all grade levels
- Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- 2 years of experienced in school setting
- Training with high- speed internet for software
- Must be license in Minnesota with CCs
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled