Maryland CCC-SLP in VirtualTeletherapy Maternity Leave Assignment
Maryland SLP in Virtual Teletherapy Maternity Leave Assignment
No Need to Relocate, nor travel!
Immediate Interview for Qualified Clinicians.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
- State Licensed and Certified in Virginia, Maryland, or Massachusetts (or willing to obtain)
- At least 2 years experience onsite at a physical school ideal
- PreK-10th grade caseload
- Primarily moderate cases
- Part-Time; 28.5 hours per week
- Must be able to pass a basic computer screening
- Therapy, evaluations, testing, and assessments done remotely from the comfort of your own home
Email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for submission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled