Maryland Full or Part Time 100% Remote Speech Therapist Telehealth Job
Work from home as a Speech Pathologist with a school district in Maryland. The SLP will provide services to about 20 elementary inclusion students, with a few (3-4) high school students on the caseload as well. A paraprofessional will be onsite to assist students with your instruction. The ideal candidate will be organized, have exceptional skills, tech savvy, and ready to take part in the revolution of Speech Therapy. You can work from 10-35 hours per week, whatever you can provide for these students. Candidate must be available during school hours of 8:30- 4:00 pm to provide services.
We provide each therapist with one of a kind technical and clinical training. The SLP will be supported throughout the assignment with technical/clinical support, access to online games, tools, and testing materials.
- Maryland SLP license
- ASHA CCC's
- At least 2 years of schools experience (preferred)
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology
- Tech Savvy is a plus
- Remote teletherapy role
- Can start ASAP until end of school year
- Choose how many hours you contribute
- 1099 compensation plan and must be willing to obtain liability insurance
- We will train you on our VocoVision platform so you can work and be at your best
To learn more about this job opening, please email your resume to Account Executive Kelly Perez at [email protected] , or call directly 678-367-4912. We would love to answer your questions! Don’t let this opportunity go by.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled