Maryland Speech Pathologist- Remote
Are you looking for an opportunity to offer speech services and work from home? VocoVision has teamed up with an excellent school district in Maryland looking for a tele-therapist to join their district! If you are the ready to fill this teletherapy role, there is an opportunity to start a remote assignment immediately. Job specifications and details are below.
- Master’s Degree
- Licensure from the Maryland Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
- 2 years of school-based experience
When you join VocoVision as a Tele therapist you will not only get a team of individuals to assist you on your assignment but also full access to our virtual platform to use! Our Platform is unique by providing assessments, virtual games, and materials that most educators use in their daily practice. We make the transition from brick and mortar to tech savvy much easier for you. If you have the mindset of working hard and communicating with all stakeholders then this opportunity can be yours to transition into the teletherapy world.
- Work from home
- Weekly paycheck
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours & guaranteed caseloads
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work-life balance
- Fully remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions (NEVER go into the school
- Caseload duties will include the following:
- Highschool Caseload that are part of the deaf and hard of hearing program
- Fluency, Artic., Voice, Language Skills
- Conduct evaluations and assessments
- IEP Meetings & Group Sessions
- Hours: Full or Part Time Candidates
If this position interests you please email your resume to me Kelly Perez at [email protected] or call me directly for more information at 678-367-4912! If I am away I will get back with you within 24-48 hours of your call.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled